A sterile gel. It absorbs and dissipates heat which minimize burn damage. Provides cooling for pain relief and shock reduction. It is clear and easy to assess the wound. The gel is non-stick and will not adhere to wound. It is a natural anti-bacterial: reduce infection. Non toxic. Non irritant. Safe to use on Children.
This product is available in 4 standard languages. Two options, either:
English, French, Dutch and German.
English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
- Superficial / Partial Thickness Burns
- Sun Burn
- Rehydration of Dressings
- Difficult to reach areas
- Apply liberally to the burn area.
- Cover with plaster or non-adherent bandage.