- Recommend wash time: 2 min.
- 4,9 % sterile phosphate buffer for neutralisation of acid and base that come into contact with the eye
- Washing with pH Neutral is recommended to be followed by washing with LongbowEyewash
- Easily manageable bottles
- Ergonomic eye-cups for effective flow
- User-friendly design allows the bottles to be quickly opened with a single hand
- Disposable bottles; do not reuse
- CE-labelled bottles, products with 3-year expiry date
Longbow buffer eyewash contains a 4.9% sterile phosphate buffer solution, which neutrializes the eye’s fluid after accidents involving acids or alkali. The bottle is easy to take with you or can be used to refill the neutralizing eyewash station.
TAMPER-RESISTANT: Longbow buffer eyewash is made by blow-fill-seal technology which features a tamper-resistant cap to ensure quality and safety of the eye wash solution and can be easily removed in an emergency.
Material for bottles: Medical class plastic
Sterilized by Radiation
Apply to rinse eyes of foreign debris, or minor wounds on the skin.Smoothly twist the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid. Position the bottle above the eye and gently squeeze sot that the fluid flows freely across the eye ball to the outer corner. Cleanse the eye(s) with as much solution as required.
There are no known side-effects associated with the use of sterile sodium chloride solution 0.9% w/v. Any unpleasant effects should be reported to a doctor., pharmacist or nurse.
Your Requirement Will Be Replied Within 24 Hours.