- Recommend wash time: 500 ml: 5 min.
- 0,9 % sterile sodium chloride – similar to that of the human eye
- Effective eyewash for removal of dust, dirt, and contamination in the eyes
- Easily manageable bottles
- User-friendly design allows the bottles to be quickly opened with a single hand
- Disposable bottles; do not reuse
- CE-labelled bottles, products with 5-year expiry date
Longbow Saline eyewash contains a 0.9% sodium chloride solution that corresponds to the natural salt content of the eye fluid. This isotonic solution is suitable for rinsing the eyes as a first aid measure after an accident.
TAMPER-RESISTANT: Longbow Saline eyewash is made by blow-fill-seal technology which features a tamper-resistant cap to ensure quality and safety of the eye wash solution and can be easily removed in an emergency.
Material for bottles: Medical class plastic
Sterilized by Radiation
Sodium Chloride 0.9%
Apply to rinse eyes of foreign debris, or minor wounds on the skin.Smoothly twist the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid. Position the bottle above the eye and gently squeeze sot that the fluid flows freely across the eye ball to the outer corner. Cleanse the eye(s) with as much solution as required.
There are no known side-effects associated with the use of sterile sodium chloride solution 0.9% w/v. Any unpleasant effects should be reported to a doctor., pharmacist or nurse.
Your Requirement Will Be Replied Within 24 Hours.