- Essential in high risk environments such as Kitchens and Workshops
- 9% saline solution is ideal for eye irrigation and wound washing
- Made from soft, easy to squeeze plastic
- Pods are easily separated in an emergency
- Economical in use with low cost per pod
- Ideal for those suffering from allergies and hayfever providing immediate relief for sore, itchy eyes
- 20ml pods supply the perfect amount of solution for relief whilst producing minimal wastage
Longbow Saline eyewash contains a 0.9% sodium chloride solution that corresponds to the natural salt content of the eye fluid. This isotonic solution is suitable for rinsing the eyes as a first aid measure after an accident.
TAMPER-RESISTANT: Longbow Saline eyewash is made by blow-fill-seal technology which features a tamper-resistant cap to ensure quality and safety of the eye wash solution and can be easily removed in an emergency.
Material for bottles: Medical class plastic
Sterilized by Radiation
Sodium Chloride 0.9%
Apply to rinse eyes of foreign debris, or minor wounds on the skin.Smoothly twist the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid. Position the bottle above the eye and gently squeeze sot that the fluid flows freely across the eye ball to the outer corner. Cleanse the eye(s) with as much solution as required.
There are no known side-effects associated with the use of sterile sodium chloride solution 0.9% w/v. Any unpleasant effects should be reported to a doctor., pharmacist or nurse.